I decided to start doing a blog to keep my very unorganized thoughts... well... I would say "organized"... but we're just gonna stick with "keep my very unorganized thoughts"...
There will be bitching, moaning, and groaning...
There will be happiness and sadness...
There will be moments of pure elation and moments of doom...
I do not want pity...
Understanding? If you think you can...
I am soon to be 24 years old. I have a son, who is my WORLD, and who keeps me in touch with reality.
I have a boyfriend/fiance'/husband... whatever you wanna call him... that puts up with my insanity and loves me regardless...
I am the nicest bitch that you'll ever meet. I try NOT to be a bitch... It just happens.
Will I offend some with what I have to say? Probably. These are my thoughts... and a lot of the time... they aren't pretty...
They come from a very dark place... Me.
No... I'm not some evil, maniacle person that's gonna murder you in your sleep...
I'm just "Me"...
VERY FEW understand who that is... I don't.
No comments:
Post a Comment